How can I get a refund payment?

Yes, You may contact our email and once request is approved, your unused fund will be made to your registered name account which can be account to your registered address or In addition, our staff may suggest depositing these funds to your bank account or send back using western union(service fee charge will collect to your funds) to avoid the hassle of waiting or to avoid the hassle of traveling.

← FAQs

Have your say

ten + nine =